ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
Acceptance/rejection notification will be sent 20th February
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL ABSTRACTS
1) All abstracts must be submitted through the official link.
You can submit them in English and/or in Spanish.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO START THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PROCESS
2) Please use the template provided.
3) The deadline to submit your abstract is January 13th, 2017.
4) An acceptance/rejection notification will be sent via email on the 20th February 2017.
5) An email with all the necessary presentation details will be sent on 21th February 2017.
6) The maximum number of authors permitted is 6 (1 author plus 5 co-authors). One of the authors must be registered in the Congress.
7) The extension of your abstract should be minimum 200 characters and maximum 1 page A4 format.
8) The title should be in capitals and extend to no more than two lines. Avoid abbreviations.
9) The text must be “Times New Roman” – 12 pts – single line spacing.
10) Organize the text following these sections:
c. Material used
d. Methodology used
e. Results of the study
f. Conclusions of the study
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION – GENERAL RULES
Abstract submission (for all abstracts): the only way to submit your abstract is by using this link (please use this template). Once your abstract has been submitted you will receive a confirmation email indicating that all the information has been received correctly. If you do not receive this confirmation then please contact the Congress Secretariat. An acceptance/rejection notification will be sent via email on 20th February 2017.
SITE ORAL PRESENTATIONS: There are 5 monographic sessions. When submitting your abstract you must make mention to one of the 5 sessions detailed below. The 6 best abstracts for each session will be chosen for presentation.
Session F.1 - Free Papers Aorta and its branches
Session F.2 - Free papers lower limbs
Session F.3 - Free papers miscellaneous
Session F.4 - Free papers venous
Session F.5 - Free papers Thoracic
The best presentation (voted for between the Scientific Committee and the Audience) will be awarded with a prize of 2,000€.
SITE CHALLENGING CASES: These should include educational elements such as the problem or difficulty, how to avoid and resolve it. There are 5 monographic sessions:
Session C.1 – Challenging cases in Lower Limb
Session C.2 – Miscellaneous Challenging Cases
Session C.3 – Challenging cases in Aorta
Session C.4 – Challenging Venous Cases
Session C.5 – Miscellaneous Challenging Cases
When submitting your abstract you must make mention to one of the 5 sessions detailed above. The 8 best abstracts for each session will be chosen for presentation. The best Challenging Case chosen by the Moderators will be awarded with the prize of 1,000€
SITE POSTERS: Posters should be uploaded to the digital platform at least 3 weeks before 29th March 2017. Poster authors will receive a link with instructions.
Posters will be viewed from Wednesday 29th at 08.00 until Friday 31st at 19.00.
They will be viewed and discussed during the coffee breaks.
The Scientific Committee will select the 6 best posters for oral presentation during the Poster Session to take place on Thursday 30th at 12.30 in the Aula Magna Room. A maximum of 3 slides will be allowed for a presentation of 3 minutes followed by a 2 minute discussion. The selected posters will be announced at 10.30 on Thursday 30th.
The best poster will be awarded the prize of 1,000€.
The prizes for the best challenging case, oral presentation and poster will be awarded on Thursday 30th March during the Official Congress dinner at "El Palauet".