The online registration is now open!
(Limited to 150 places. First come first served basis)
• A meeting point for vascular specialists, engineering and marketing leaders in endovascular development.
• A multilateral advisory board for the future endovascular techniques
• Status update on main endovascular focuses in one working day
• Two conductors and 5 invited international experts for each focus
• Review of major clinical limitations and unmet needs
• No formal lectures or presentations
• Confidential sessions: What is coming up from the industry's pipeline?
• Identifying future directions and priorities
• Direct interaction with the expert audience and industry leaders
• No exhibit area is allowed
• Electronic response system is provided
• Limited number of participants (up to 150)
SITE (International Symposium on Endovascular Therapeutics) is a scientific event created in Barcelona in 2000. Its main objective was to update Spanish speaking endovascular professionals on the most relevant innovations interacting with international and multispecialty faculty. Now, SITE becomes an international appointment to be updated in current technology and future directions in vascular diagnosis and advanced endovascular therapies. SITE is committed to providing the opportunity to discuss the current evidence and all the unmet needs about endovascular techniques. Everybody is invited to participate in the continuous improvement of the vascular care of our patients.